One Word Tag!
Tag, I’m it. My friend Gary of Gary’s World tagged me to do this one word tag. The tag involves answering 35 questions with one word ONLY. One word?! That’s like asking me to eat just one Lays potato chip – possible, but unlikely. I will do my best to restrain myself. Hyphenating makes it one word, right?
Here we go.
1. Where is your cell phone? Broken
2. Your hair? Graying Silvery
3. Your mother? Religious
4. Your father? Deceased
5. Your favorite food? PIZZA
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? Root-beer
8. Your dream/goal? Adventure
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Puzzles
11. Your fear? No Chocolate!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? School play
14. Something that you aren’t? Tall
15. Muffins? Streusel
16. Wish list item? Contemporary house
17. Where did you grow up? Caribbean
18. Last thing you did? Drive
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? LCD
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Great
23. Your life? Hectic
24. Your mood? Melancholy
25. Missing someone? Employed me
26. Vehicle? Odyssey
27. Something you’re not wearing? Lipstick
28. Your favorite store? Artefacto
29. Your favorite color? Rust
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Recently
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? School
34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam lotteries
35. Favorite place to eat? Einstein Bagels
Well, a few answers contain two words, but mostly I stuck to the one word limit. If you read the list and you like the idea, then Tag You’re It.
Entry filed under: Miscellaneous Stuff.