The Five Best Things
I’ve been tagged by Dipali @ Of This and That to write about the five best things that Hubby has done for me. The best five things, huh? Our relationship is kinda complex. Each of us has our deficiencies but combined- we make at least one pretty decent human being :).
The Five Best Things Hubby Has Done/Does for Me
1. Makes me laugh. He is definitely the more cheerful – don’t take things too seriously- one in the relationship. He knows how hard I can be on myself and always manages to at least make me crack a smile during the more intense moments.
2. Supports me in various ventures. Interior design, home renovations, taking salsa lessons… When I have an interest he gets right in there with me.
3. He has been the best son-in-law ever – and I’m not just saying that because he is my parents’ only son-in-law. He readily steps in as mediator when mom and I break out our light sabers to do battle. He sits patiently through all lectures and is very attentive. In fact, one of the things that impressed me most about him was the level of respect and dedication he shows to his own parents. His mama raised him right!
4. He always has my back! He has served as my personal care taker after surgery. He has walked around in circles with first born on his shoulder at 3 am when that was the only way to stop her from crying and give me a break.
5. He’s taken me 1/2 way round the world to meet his family, enjoy his culture and become aquainted with the country of his birth… and a few other countries along the way too.
He certainly knows how to keep things interesting – like moving us out of state in a month!
Thanks for the tag Dipali! Do check out Of This and That , it’s a very enjoyable read. Now, as is the custom with blog tags, I tag the following individuals to write a post about the five best things their spouses/significant others have done for them and they in turn, are to tag some friends to do the same:
Hank and Nelia @ Hank and Nelia
Eric @ Soupalaxy
Gary @ Wide World of Gary
Mom Gone Mad @ A Wing and a Prayer
Luisa @ Believe in Yourself
Starla @ Starlas Chat
Tony @ Old Fart’s Blog
While I’ve tagged specific bloggers, this tag is open to anyone who reads the post and feels inspired to participate. Have fun with it!